Thanks for checking back. I am happy to report that I am starting to feel better from a cold/flu that literally knocked me off my feet last week. Someone told me there was a bad bug going around and they were right!
Anyways I'm happy to put that behind me and get back to business! Today, I thought I'd start the week off with a Mojo Monday card. I really like their sketch challenges and this week I chose to use Sale-a-Bration items on my card.
Here's the sketch:
Here's my take on the challenge:
This card uses 5 different Sale-A-Bration items that you are able to earn for FREE when the Annual Sale starts tomorrow! Here they are listed:
- Sycamore Street Designer series paper
- Vine Street textured Impressions Embossing Folder (love this one!)
- Tangerine ribbon form the Sycamore Ribbon and button pack (You get three ribbon spools in Tangerine Tango, Pool Party and Island Indigo plus 36 buttons!)
- Petite Curly Label punch (LOVE that there's a punch you can choose this year!!) It looks awesome layered on the bigger Curly label punch too!!)
- Pretty petites Stamp set ( a cool stamp set of 8 images which co-ordinates with the Petite Curly Label punch
With every $60 you spend between Jan 22 & March 22,there are 19 items in total to choose from for FREE!
There are 19 items in total this year and I can't wait to kick off this great Promotion tomorrow!
Here's a sneek peek at tomorrow's card: