Today on my Facebook live video, I announced my upcoming Stamp Camp! I demonstrated a sneak peek at a fun Card Box we will be making at the event. We will actually be completing 12 projects in this class!
You can watch the replay of my Facebook live video here.
Details about the Stamp Camp:
- Date: Saturday, November 30th
- Time: 10:00-3:00pm
- Where: To be determined based on the number of class participants
- Lunch and dessert with gluten free options
- The Full Most Wonderful Time Product Medley (You will use your kit to create the projects at class and you will go home with tons left over to make more!)
- All the cut Card stock to make 10 cards ( 2 each of 5 designs)
- Materials to make the card gift box featured in this post
- Materials to make a 12 x 12 Home Decor shadow box insert
- Door Prizes!
- The cost is $130 (the product Medly costs $110 and the additional $20 covers the class fee and lunch)
- RSVP with payment by NOVEMBER 20th to hold your spot!
Here's a look at the box, that will actually holds 5 cards and envelopes.
The measurements for the box are as follows:
- Real Red Card stock Cut 10 1/4 " x 6", scored at 4 1/2 and 5 5/8"
- Whisper white card stock measuring 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
- Old Olive Card stock Cut 11 x 4", scored at 2 1/4", 3 1/4", 7 3/4", 8 3/4" (on the long side) and 1" on the short side
- Inside pocket- Striped DSP measuring 4 1/4" X 2 3/4"
- Front Cover- Gold presents measuring 4 1/4" X 2"
Here's a peek at the inside (and a sneak peek at one of the cards we will be making in class)...
I am so excited to offer this class both in person and as an online option too! Please message me if you live anywhere in Canada and you would like this "Class to go". You can reach me by e-mailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here's a video from Stampin up! outlining all the features of this product Medley...
Thank you for visiting me today!